Aluminum Cylinder Head & Manifold Warranty
Effective on purchase made on or after January 1, 2010, AFR warranties AFR aluminum cylinder head castings for the lifetime of the product with proof of purchase to the original purchaser. Additionally, valves, guides, valve seats, valve springs, retainers, locks, studs, guide plates, and valve seals are warranted for two years to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. All returns must have a RMA number in order to be returned, call for a RMA number. Parts must be returned prepaid freight by the original purchaser. When it has been determined, by AFR at its sole discretion, that the product does indeed have a warrantable problem from workmanship, materials, or an undetermined cause (mystery failure) AFR will repair at no charge and reimburse UPS ground freight and return UPS ground freight. AFR will repair or replace the casting at its option. This warranty doesn’t cover fitness for purpose and/or merchantability on any product sold by AFR. Non-AFR castings are covered by the manufacturer of that casting. Please call us if you have questions about which manufacturer your head is made by.
Composite Manifold Warranty:
AFR warranties their composite intake manifold to be free of defects for a period of one year's time. All returns must have a RMA number in order to be returned, call for a RMA number. Parts must be returned prepaid freight by the original purchaser. When AFR determines at its sole discretion that the product does indeed have a warrantable problem from workmanship, material, or an undetermined cause AFR will repair or replace at no charge. This warranty does not cover fitness of purpose and/or merchantability on any products sold by AFR.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Failure due to improper installation or maintenance, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs, modifications, or alterations determined at the sole discretion of AFR. If your machine shop, engine builder or installer performs any unauthorized repairs, AFR warranty is voided and AFR will not reimburse any cost you incurred.
- Removal or replacement cost.
- Costs incurred due to down time of the vehicle.
- Damage to related components.
- Marine salt water corrosion.
- Corrosion from not using/refreshing antifreeze.
- Fitness for purpose or merchantability.